South Green Elementary's staff rehearses for a video they did on Monday morning that will replace the school's morning meetings while schools are closed. Schools in the Glasgow Independent School District have closed to help further stop the spread of the coronavirus.
This Week's Circulars
Upcoming funeral services listed alphabetically from death notices published in the Glasgow Daily Times.
EIGHTY EIGHT [ndash] 84, died May 24, 2020 at her home. Survivors include son, Melvin Ooten, and daughter, Peggy Houchens, both of Eighty Eight. Funeral: 1 p.m. Thursday, Ballou & Stotts Funeral Home, Burkesville. Visitation: 4-9 p.m. Wednesday.
- UPDATE: Barren County has first reported COVID-19 death
- BESHEAR: Warren County one of fastest-growing outbreaks in nation
- Meth hidden in soap seized by Customs officials
- Baby drowns in Allen County
- State auditors find problems in Metcalfe Co.'s 2017-18 audit
- 'MR. CAVERNA' RETIRES: Cobb leaves behind legacy of service to school system
- Restaurants allowed to open Friday at 33% capacity
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: COVID-19 survivor is thankful
- Officials wait for autopsy results in Marr death investigation
- Rolling roadblocks along I-65 planned, construction of Tompkinsville Bypass continues