The Glasgow Fire Department responded Sunday to a call of smoke showing at Federal Mogul, located at 20 Aberdeen Drive.
Upon arrival, GFD personnel found an outside covered area with approximately 800 to 1,000 wood pallets on fire.
The Glasgow Fire Department extinguished the fire and was able to contain it to the area of origin. The fire was caused by the storage of smoldering materials placed too closely to the wood pallets.
One firefighter suffered a slight injury while on scene. They were transported to T.J Samson Hospital by Barren-Metcalfe EMS. The firefighter was treated and released from the hospital. The Glasgow Fire Department was on scene for approximately 4 hours.