At 8:47 p.m. Wednesday, the South Barren Volunteer Fire Department, the Barren County Sheriff's Office and the Barren-Metcalfe County Emergency Medical Service responded to a wreck with injuries in the 3800 block of New Bowling Green Road.
This Week's Circulars
Upcoming funeral services listed alphabetically from death notices published in the Glasgow Daily Times.
GLASGOW [ndash] Peggy Joyce Crisp, 83, of Glasgow, Kentucky, died Monday, Feb. 24, 2020 at T.J. Samson Community Hospital. Born in Norton, Virginia on April 24, 1936, she was the daughter of the late Geter Greear and the late Meredith (Kern) Greear. She is survived by two daughters, Regina B…
- Drowning victim identified
- BCSO deputy sues Glasgow, GPD, two cops
- Submerged vehicle possibly located
- Video reveals deputy shooting circumstances
- Glasgow man arrested on drug charges
- Three arrested in connection with recovery of stolen property
- Glasgow man arrested on drug charge
- New federal income tax return created for seniors
- Tompkinsville man arrested in connection with burglary
- Mother and son indicted by Monroe Co. grand jury