BOWLING GREEN —
The Kentucky Department of Transportation has released road work zones for Dec. 9-13.
· There will be rolling roadblocks from mile marker 52 (Cave City) to mile marker 58 (Horse Cave) Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· KY70/KY 90- Road widening construction work will create lane restrictions on KY 90 from mile point 0 (I-65)to mile point 1 (The Dollar General Store) Monday through Friday. Motorists need to slow down and watch for flaggers.
· KY 90- Sidewalk and gutter work will be taking place from mile point 11.5 (Louie B. Nunn Parkway) to mile point 14.5 (Willrich Circle). The work will take place from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. and flaggers will be used as necessary.
· Outer Loop- Parkway traffic traveling westbound is one lane and restricted to 12’ wide between mile marker 8 and mile marker 10. Crews will be stopping traffic at different times during the day for construction equipment crossing from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Motorist need to slow down when approaching this area.
· KY 163- Shoulder work from mile point 0 to mile point 4 will be taking place from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· KY 178- There may be occasional lane restrictions from mile point 0 to mile point 3. Flaggers will be used.