The Weather Channel is telling the story of today's severe weather using Storify and social media.
- Top Stories
Eddie Vedder – "Imagine"
Pearl Jam lead singer Eddie Vedder, while performing solo at a concert in Portugal, sang John Lennon's famous anti-war song "Imagine" after making anti-war comments about the conflict ongoing in Gaza.
Here is link to Rolling Stone story: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/eddie-vedder-reinforces-anti-war-stance-plays-imagine-at-concert-20140721
- What happens to your online accounts when you die?
- UPDATE: House passes highway bill that would keep fund solvent until May
- House to take up highway bill as deadline looms
An alternative diagnosis to ADHD: Schoolchildren need more time to move
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells us that in recent years, there has been a jump in the percentage of young people diagnosed with attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder, commonly known as ADHD: 7.8 percent in 2003 to 9.5 percent in 2007 to 11 percent in 2011.
- Hal Rogers: $3.7 billion request 'too much' to spend on border crisis
- 14,000 draft notices sent to men born in 1800s
- 'Game of Thrones' earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Tea party official in Cochran photos case dies
- Mexican law enforcement chopper fires on U.S. border agents
- More Top Stories Headlines
- Eddie Vedder – "Imagine"