- Steve Nunn Coverage
- Nunn attorney says he may have to withdraw The attorney for Steve Nunn, the former lawmaker accused of murder in the death of his one-time fiancée Amanda Ross, said in a civil hearing Friday he may have to withdraw as Nunn’s attorney if the judge won’t release funds from an escrow account to pay his legal expenses.
- Nunn pleads not guilty to murder charges Former state representative Steve Nunn of Glasgow pleaded not guilty Thursday to charges of murder and violation of an emergency protective order in connection with the death of his former fiance Amanda Ross.
- Nunn arraigned in Hart County Former state representative and one-time gubernatorial candidate Steve Nunn appeared in Hart County Circuit Court in Munfordville on Tuesday morning for arraignment on six counts of first-degree wanton endangerment involving law enforcement officers.
Steve Nunn indicted in Ross murder
Former legislator and one-time gubernatorial candidate Steve Nunn of Glasgow was indicted on charges of murder Tuesday by a Fayette County grand jury.
- Nunn’s digital files probed in ex-fiancee’s death Lexington police are searching the digital files of former state Rep. Steve Nunn as part of their investigation into the slaying of his former fiancee.
- Nunn retains Warren Scoville as defense attorney
- Nunn evaluation halted; he'll be returned to Lexington Fayette Circuit Judge Tom Clark set aside an agreed order to have Steve Nunn, charged with the shooting death of his former fiance, undergo a psychiatrice evaluation.
- Prosecutor wants Nunn evaluation halted Since Tuesday, Steve Nunn has been undergoing a psychiatric evaluation at the Kentucky Correctional Psychiatric Center in LaGrange.
- Judge agrees to psychological exam for Nunn
- Request made for DNA Steve Nunn, the former legislator and one-time gubernatorial candidate charged with the murder of his ex-fiancée, waived his right Friday to a preliminary hearing, sending the case to a Fayette County grand jury.
- More Steve Nunn Coverage Headlines