- State News
- Prevailing wage bill dies in committee
- 4,000 march in Frankfort
- Heiner: Kentucky needs a new plan
- Crew rescues Millionth Corvette from sinkhole
- Beshear will appeal same-sex marriage ruling; Conway will not
- Heiner announces bid for governor in 2015
Road condition update
Crews are making progress on clearing state highways now that sunshine has traded places with snow and sleet, according to District 9 of the Kentucky Department of Highways.
- Corvette Museum plans to display sinkhole-damaged cars
Ky. high court rejects oil royalties appeal of case from Edmonson County
An Edmonson County jury in 2010 awarded about $7.7 million to the landowners and the rest to a company, owned by Robert Thorpe, that acted as a third-party producer in the project. The jury initially awarded $31.35 million, but post-trial motions knocked $7 million off the final judgment.
- Senate passes medical review panel bill
- More State News Headlines