- State News
- State House passes $20.3 billion budget
- Right-to-work law fails in committee
- House leaders delay budget vote
- Senate passes Thayer bill to ‘clarify’ election laws
- Revenue bill already raising eyebrows
Kentucky's imperfect season shows one-and-dones have lots to learn
Despite recruiting the nation's top freshmen class, John Calipari and the Kentucky Wildcats fell far short of expectations this year. Their under-achieving season proves the importance of cohesion and chemistry - not just talent - in college basketball success.
- Democratic House leaders release budget
- USFAW contradict state DOW on selenium study
VIDEO: Kentucky AG holds back tears, announces he won't defend marriage ban
In a tearful statement that went viral this week, Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway announced that he would not defend his state's ban on gay marriage in court. Conway made the announcement after a federal judge ruled that Kentucky must recognize same sex marriages performed in other states. However, Gov. Steve Beshear said he will hire private attorneys to appeal the judge's order.
- Thayer bill would allow Paul to run for two offices
- More State News Headlines