- State News
- USFAW contradict state DOW on selenium study
VIDEO: Kentucky AG holds back tears, announces he won't defend marriage ban
In a tearful statement that went viral this week, Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway announced that he would not defend his state's ban on gay marriage in court. Conway made the announcement after a federal judge ruled that Kentucky must recognize same sex marriages performed in other states. However, Gov. Steve Beshear said he will hire private attorneys to appeal the judge's order.
- Thayer bill would allow Paul to run for two offices
- Prevailing wage bill dies in committee
- 4,000 march in Frankfort
- Heiner: Kentucky needs a new plan
- Crew rescues Millionth Corvette from sinkhole
- Beshear will appeal same-sex marriage ruling; Conway will not
- Heiner announces bid for governor in 2015
Road condition update
Crews are making progress on clearing state highways now that sunshine has traded places with snow and sleet, according to District 9 of the Kentucky Department of Highways.
- More State News Headlines