- State News
- Care of Kentucky citizens at center of debate
- 2:25 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Two Munfordville residents charged in murder investigation
- Centre College pushes to host Ky. Senator debate
- ODD NEWS: Alleged shoplifter orders pizza for police
- Owensboro candidate won’t run as for senate as independent
State lawmakers tweak gun regulations
Obtaining a concealed carry weapons license within the Commonwealth of Kentucky is not a simple task.
- Paducah woman charged with practicing law without a license
New state laws go into effect July 15
Victims of domestic violence in Kentucky will soon be allowed fast access to concealed carry gun permits while voters from precincts surrounding state parks in dry counties will be able to vote to allow alcohol sales.
- Conway, Comer address judge-execs
- Grimes comes out firing on McConnell
- More State News Headlines