GLASGOW — The Alabama Crimson Tide rolled over top-ranked Notre Dame Monday night by a score of 42-14 to win their second straight national title and third crown in the last four years.
- Pitcock, Shirley to play football at Campbellsville University
- KENTUCKY ALL STARS: Glasgow’s Shalika Smith makes all star cut
- PREP BASEBALL: Scotties outlast Trojans 2 runs to none
- PREP SOFTBALL: Lady Scotties win against Trojanettes 9-4
- OUTDOORS: Barren Lake offers good fishing take
- G-Force is championship squad
- SPORTS ROUNDUP: Barren County splits freshman softball with Butler County
Wildcats aren't champs but we're all still watching Calipari
Kentucky coach John Calipari is a college basketball phenom for his ability to knit together championship-caliber teams of freshmen. How long will Calipari's success last as other coaches catch on?
- BARREN COUNTY BASEBALL: Raiders hold off late Trojans’ rally
- SPORTS ROUNDUP: Barren County softball wins two in 2 days
- More Sports Headlines