The Glasgow Scotties, for the second year in a row, captured the Region 4 All “A” Golf Tournament Tuesday afternoon in Tompkinsville.
The Scotties will now participate in the Touchstone Energy All “A” State Tournament in Somerset on Saturday, Sept. 8.
Glasgow had a team total of 157, far outdistancing Metcalfe County at 175 and Monroe County at 176.
The Scotties were led by medalist Steely Harris with a 34. Chase Landrum shot 40 and Dalton Fant carded a 41. Michael Harris followed up with a 42 and Cody Jones shot 56.
Also advancing were Metcalfe County’s Dylan Harris and Monroe County’s Troy Tooley.
GHS, Metcalfe and Monroe golfers advance to state
- Barren County's Vance tabbed for KHSBCA shrine
- McCoy gets 19 points as Trojans roll over Russellville
- Pedigo leads Trojanettes to 59-38 victory over Russellville
- Perkins scores 14 in Union College loss
- 6:45 EVENING UPDATE: Taylor performs well for Transylvania swim team
- Clemmons begins rebuilding project at Metcalfe County
- Mayfield wins 1A title, 42-0 over Williamsburg
- BCHS grapplers open varsity action Saturday at OHS
- BCHS to host cheer clinic
- BCHS bowlers on roll, blank Caverna
- More Sports Headlines