Barren County vs. Glasgow, Sept. 6, 2013
Slide show from Glasgow's 28-0 win over Barren County.
- Slide Shows
- Scenes from the Glasgow Christmas Parade
- 2:05 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Scenes from Tompkinsville Christmas Parade Here are some scenes from Tompkinsville's Christmas Parade that took place Saturday.
- Park City Christmas parade The Park City Christmas parade took place Saturday morning. Some floats and participants decided not to be in the parade because of the cold weather. Sarah Rose/Glasgow Daily Times
- Nativity scenes from across the globe During the Park City Christmas parade on Saturday, the Park City United Methodist Church displayed their collection of nativity scenes. Jane Skrovan, member of the church, said the church had 65 different scenes from at least six different countries. Sarah Rose/Glasgow Daily Times
- Photos of ice in Southern Kentucky Icicles found Saturday morning following rain and cold temperatures on Friday.
- Light Up Glasgow 2013 Light Up Glasgow took place Friday evening on the square. During the event, the tree inside the gazebo was lit up, groups sang and a Santa Claus was present.
- 6:39 EVENING UPDATE: Scenes from Veterans Day program and parade
- Veterans Day Program at Veterans Memorial Park in Freedom The Veterans Day Program at Veterans Memorial Park in Freedom started at 10 a.m. on Saturday. Veterans, the DAV Color Guard and the Barren County High School JROTC participated. Sarah Rose/Glasgow Daily Times
- Glasgow Fire Department Promotion and Graduation Ceremony Ten firefighters were promoted and two individuals graduated as a new firefighter during the Glasgow Fire Department Promotion and Graduation Ceremony on Friday.
- Glasgow High School's 600th football program win Glasgow High School football began in 1919. On Friday, Nov. 8, 2013, the program gained its 600th win by beating Washington County 43-0 in the first round of the Kentucky High School Athletics Association's Class 2A playoffs.