I am writing in regard to James Brown’s article in the July 27, issue, “Seat belts save lives is no lie.”
I am so happy that his daughter and her friends escaped the wreck with only minor bruises and scrapes. I want to thank him for the words. I believe the article will influence people who have not been wearing their seat belts to start. At least I pray so. Our actions do influence others, even if we don’t realize it.
I believe his words may save lives. Thank you for caring.
- OUR VIEW: Tragedy of teen suicide begs for greater discussion
- Education a priority? Don’t believe it
- Doggy Bone Hunt coverage triggered memories of Easter
- OUR VIEW: Take advantage of opportunity to cast vote
- YOUR VIEW: Community deserves Emergency Medical Service with expanded resources
- OUR VIEW: Heroin legislation needed soon, but state must take time to get it right
- OUR VIEW: Travis left lasting mark on Glasgow community
- Emergency responders have enviable skills, unenviable duties
- YOUR VIEW: Help appreciated during encounter with wild cat
- OUR VIEW: Preventing violence is a societal effort
- More Opinion Headlines