I am writing in regard to James Brown’s article in the July 27, issue, “Seat belts save lives is no lie.”
I am so happy that his daughter and her friends escaped the wreck with only minor bruises and scrapes. I want to thank him for the words. I believe the article will influence people who have not been wearing their seat belts to start. At least I pray so. Our actions do influence others, even if we don’t realize it.
I believe his words may save lives. Thank you for caring.
- OUR VIEW: HERO partnership to benefit community
- GUEST COMMENTARY: Stephen Earl Biggers lived vividly
- YOUR VIEW: ‘Friends’ ’ efforts appreciated by library staff, board
- RONNIE ELLIS: Kentucky House not hot topic on Republican leadership call
- OUR VIEW: Strengthened Glasgow Police Department's standard operating procedures is important for city
- OUR VIEW: Weather inspires reflection, hope for community’s future
- YOUR VIEW: Cave City voters must carefully consider issue
- OUR VIEW: Big races might get attention, but this fall is key for area
- Tompkinsville, here we come
- OUR VIEW: Waiting to learn if Kentucky’s steps will loosen painkillers’ grip
- More Opinion Headlines