The Glasgow Fire Department responded to 104 Combs Blvd. to a report of a garage on fire.
The first arriving firefighters reported flames showing from the side of the garage with fire also in the attic. It took firefighters around 10 minutes to knock down the flames.
Firefighters were on the scene around an hour and 30 minutes. The cause of the fire was determined to be from a heater that ignited some materials stored in the garage. There were no injuries reported and the damage estimate was around $20,000.