Glasgow Police arrested the following persons recently.
• Gregory J. Ballard, 42, of Glasgow was arrested Monday on charges of reckless driving; failure to/or improper signal; no registration plates; no registration receipt; failure of owner to maintain required insurance/security, first offense; disregarding stop sign; disregarding traffic control device – traffic light; improper passing; speeding 26 mph or more than the speed limit; first-degree fleeing or evading police (motor vehicle); first-degree wanton endangerment (police officer); second-degree wanton endangerment; operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs/etc., 0.08 (aggravated circumstances), third offense; driving on a DUI-suspended license – first offense (aggravated circumstances); and possession of marijuana.
• Thomas L. Capps, 51, of Tompkinsville was arrested Monday on a charge of theft by unlawful taking or disposition – shoplifting under $500.
• Timothy D. Cloyd, 30, of Cave City was arrested Monday on charges of first-degree possession of a controlled substance, second offense (methamphetamine), tampering with physical evidence and buy/possess drug paraphernalia.
• John T. Adwell, 30, of Smiths Grove was arrested Monday on charges of first-degree possession of a controlled substance, second offense (methamphetamine), buy/possess drug paraphernalia and tampering with physical evidence.
• Elizabeth Nicole Rayner, 32, of Glasgow was arrested Monday on charges of careless driving; failure to produce insurance card; possession of marijuana; first-degree possession of a controlled substance, first offense (methamphetamine); buy/possess drug paraphernalia; and tampering with physical evidence.
• Richard Allen Bartell, 49, of Glasgow was arrested Tuesday at Barren County Detention Center on a Barren County Court complaint warrant for fourth-degree assault (minor injury).