The Glasgow Christmas Parade on Saturday evening, from Glasgow High School to downtown, featured more than 160 entries that included marching bands from Glasgow, Barren County, Hart County and Metcalfe County high schools. The theme for this year's parade was Neighbors Helping Neighbors, and the grand marshal was the Glasgow Kiwanis Club, which is celebrating its 50th birthday in 2017. See Tuesday's Glasgow Daily Times in print or online for more parade photos.
Photos by Melinda J. Overstreet / Glasgow Daily Times
Featured Local Video
Andy Tanaro, a Munfordville senior social work student at Western Kentucky University-Glasgow, gave a mini-concert Tuesday at part of her group's presentation about a project she and her classmates did for the Boys and Girls Club of Glasgow-Barren County. Tanaro is a singer in an area band. …
- Glasgow Police officer fired; sexual misconduct allegations 'not sustained'
- GHS student arrested after making threats on social media
- Major shift for Senate pension reform bill
- Man once thought to have drowned sentenced for three cases
- Metcalfe basketball games canceled after potential threat
- Tarry DUI-murder case going to grand jury
- Man ejected from truck in Monday wreck
- Master plan still months from completion
- Barren sweeps Metcalfe: Smith leads Trojans over Hornets
- UPDATED: KSP: Three family members killed in Allen County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.