Both adults transported to T.J. Samson Community Hospital on Monday after an accident that occurred on Veterans Outer Loop at Walmart were treated and released.
Information was unavailable on the condition of the two juveniles because the Glasgow Police Department does not release the names of juveniles involved in accidents, so the names are not available for requesting information from the hospital.
Andrew B. Tabor, 30, of Summer Shade was driving north on the loop in a 2008 Ford F350 pickup, which was pulling a livestock trailer, and told police the traffic light was green in his favor as he continued through the intersection on the loop at the Walmart driveway and South Beaver Trail, according to the GPD report.
Danielle Martin, 39, of Glasgow told police she was traveling south on the loop in a 2009 Dodge Journey and had a green light as she was turning left into the Walmart drive, according to the report.
For the full story, see the print or e-edition of Wednesday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- Feeding the sheep
- Glasgow's public safety department heads talk about budget needs
- Hampton prepares to intern at NASA
- Group asks Barren County Fiscal Court to help honor Purple Heart recipients with road signs
- CAVE CITY: Broadway will get new lights
- Arrests made by Barren County Sheriff's Office in Whitney Woods home invasion case
- Glasgow police chase ends with arrest
- Caverna Elementary School PTO asks Cave City council for donation
- Grimes outpaces McConnell in first quarter
- Truck crash closes Louie B. Nunn- Cumberland Parkway lanes for several hours
- More Local News Headlines