Both adults transported to T.J. Samson Community Hospital on Monday after an accident that occurred on Veterans Outer Loop at Walmart were treated and released.
Information was unavailable on the condition of the two juveniles because the Glasgow Police Department does not release the names of juveniles involved in accidents, so the names are not available for requesting information from the hospital.
Andrew B. Tabor, 30, of Summer Shade was driving north on the loop in a 2008 Ford F350 pickup, which was pulling a livestock trailer, and told police the traffic light was green in his favor as he continued through the intersection on the loop at the Walmart driveway and South Beaver Trail, according to the GPD report.
Danielle Martin, 39, of Glasgow told police she was traveling south on the loop in a 2009 Dodge Journey and had a green light as she was turning left into the Walmart drive, according to the report.
For the full story, see the print or e-edition of Wednesday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- Dog walking weather
- Look for higher cable rates
- National chains announce some stores will close
- Officers train for real-life with simulation program
- Metcalfe County grand jury returns indictments
- Glasgow Police Department makes felony arrests
- Couple reopens downtown eatery after hiatus
- USFAW contradict state DOW on selenium study
- 1:15 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Hart County suspect brought back from Texas
- Wilkerson awarded Purple Heart
- More Local News Headlines