Both adults transported to T.J. Samson Community Hospital on Monday after an accident that occurred on Veterans Outer Loop at Walmart were treated and released.
Information was unavailable on the condition of the two juveniles because the Glasgow Police Department does not release the names of juveniles involved in accidents, so the names are not available for requesting information from the hospital.
Andrew B. Tabor, 30, of Summer Shade was driving north on the loop in a 2008 Ford F350 pickup, which was pulling a livestock trailer, and told police the traffic light was green in his favor as he continued through the intersection on the loop at the Walmart driveway and South Beaver Trail, according to the GPD report.
Danielle Martin, 39, of Glasgow told police she was traveling south on the loop in a 2009 Dodge Journey and had a green light as she was turning left into the Walmart drive, according to the report.
For the full story, see the print or e-edition of Wednesday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- Local landlords meet to brainstorm
- BACK-TO-SCHOOL ZOOM
- Battling the invaders, crew sprays in park to eradicate non-native plant species
- Methane project clears hurdle
- 100 Miles of Food
- Metcalfe County grand jury indictments handed up
- 8:15 MORNING UPDATE: 911 report
- Monroe County magistrates buy tractor, award bid for bridge work
- Caverna Independent Schools superintendent screening committee selected
- Glasgow Police Department chief’s new horse patrol program stumbles before it’s out of the gate
- More Local News Headlines