Greg Martin will host the “Lowdown Blues Night” on Tuesday with special guest Jimmy Hall at the Plaza Theatre as part of the theaters’ Here and Now Live Series.
“I’m looking forward to having Jimmy Hall back up on Jan. 29. Some magical musical moments happened last time and we’re hoping for some of that same magic to manifest itself next Tuesday night,” Martin said.
Martin is best known for playing lead guitar for The Kentucky HeadHunters. He also performs with local rock/blues band Rufus Huff.
Hall was vocalist, as well as harmonica and saxophone player for Wet Willie, which is known for its hit single, “Keep On Smilin’.”
For the full story, see the print or e-edition of Thursday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- Springing to life
- WKU-Glasgow, SiTEL partnership could help students, employees
- Belles make sure prom is a ball
- Garden gala will showcase area artisans
- Happy Valley Road wreck results in injuries
- GFD called to Cleveland Avenue woods fire
- DTF arrests two on drug charges
- 10:45 MORNING UPDATE: 911 report
- Green thumbs for greenhouses
- Mentz Hotel will be BRIM-less for now
- More Local News Headlines