A Monroe County grand jury convened on April 10 and handed down the following indictments:
• Steven M. Brown, 33, on the following charges related to February 2013 incidents: a single charge each of manufacturing methamphetamine, first offense; possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of a firearm by a convicted felon; possession of a defaced firearm; and receiving stolen property, more than $500 but less than $10,000; and two counts being a persistent felony offender, first degree.
• Cameron Thomas, 37, on a charge of theft of mail matter related to a January 2013 incident.
The indictment of a person by a grand jury is an accusation only and that person is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
- Local News
- 9:17 MORNING UPDATE: 911 Activity
- Feeding the sheep
- Glasgow's public safety department heads talk about budget needs
- Hampton prepares to intern at NASA
- Group asks Barren County Fiscal Court to help honor Purple Heart recipients with road signs
- CAVE CITY: Broadway will get new lights
- Arrests made by Barren County Sheriff's Office in Whitney Woods home invasion case
- Glasgow police chase ends with arrest
- Caverna Elementary School PTO asks Cave City council for donation
- Grimes outpaces McConnell in first quarter
- More Local News Headlines