A Monroe County grand jury convened on April 10 and handed down the following indictments:
• Steven M. Brown, 33, on the following charges related to February 2013 incidents: a single charge each of manufacturing methamphetamine, first offense; possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of a firearm by a convicted felon; possession of a defaced firearm; and receiving stolen property, more than $500 but less than $10,000; and two counts being a persistent felony offender, first degree.
• Cameron Thomas, 37, on a charge of theft of mail matter related to a January 2013 incident.
The indictment of a person by a grand jury is an accusation only and that person is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
- Local News
- Two confirmed to have Legionnaires' disease
- Glasgow Scottie Band gets new band director
- Cave City Police Department awarded $64,000 in grants
- Green-Metcalfe County residents see new plans for U.S. 68
- Five more file for local government seats
- Road project is five by five
- Barren County Middle School Back to School Bash
- 9:25 MORNING UPDATE: State police investigate alleged murder
- 8:03 MORNING UPDATE: 911 Activity
- Group, city talk about dog park, will present ideas at next council meeting
- More Local News Headlines