A Monroe County grand jury convened on April 10 and handed down the following indictments:
• Steven M. Brown, 33, on the following charges related to February 2013 incidents: a single charge each of manufacturing methamphetamine, first offense; possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of a firearm by a convicted felon; possession of a defaced firearm; and receiving stolen property, more than $500 but less than $10,000; and two counts being a persistent felony offender, first degree.
• Cameron Thomas, 37, on a charge of theft of mail matter related to a January 2013 incident.
The indictment of a person by a grand jury is an accusation only and that person is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
- Local News
- 8:10 MORNING UPDATE: 911 Activity
- Sliding into spring
- Technology replaces meter readers
- Mammoth Cave National Park gets new chief
- Bowling event raises $12K for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Feeding Time
- Officer tickets Glasgow Police Department employee
- Firefighters called to garbage truck fire
- 1:00 AFTERNOON UPDATE: BCSO arrests four in connection with meth labs
- 8:40 MORNING UPDATE: Cave City City Council meets tonight
- More Local News Headlines