A Monroe County grand jury convened on April 10 and handed down the following indictments:
• Steven M. Brown, 33, on the following charges related to February 2013 incidents: a single charge each of manufacturing methamphetamine, first offense; possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of a firearm by a convicted felon; possession of a defaced firearm; and receiving stolen property, more than $500 but less than $10,000; and two counts being a persistent felony offender, first degree.
• Cameron Thomas, 37, on a charge of theft of mail matter related to a January 2013 incident.
The indictment of a person by a grand jury is an accusation only and that person is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
- Local News
- Glasgow High School ranked 15th in state by U.S. News & World Reports
- Ambulance board members struggle over money vs. service
- Singing wasn’t cool at first
- 11:40 MORNING UPDATE: Reward offered in Highland Pharmacy burglary
- Getting in the swing of spring
- Glasgow mayor proposes pay increases for city employees
- Attorney: Chesher intends to appeal conviction
- Bonds asks Glasgow school board for help
- Final development plan for new hotel approved by planning-zoning commission
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Several arrested on drug, gun, arson charges
- More Local News Headlines