A Monroe County grand jury convened on April 10 and handed down the following indictments:
• Steven M. Brown, 33, on the following charges related to February 2013 incidents: a single charge each of manufacturing methamphetamine, first offense; possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of a firearm by a convicted felon; possession of a defaced firearm; and receiving stolen property, more than $500 but less than $10,000; and two counts being a persistent felony offender, first degree.
• Cameron Thomas, 37, on a charge of theft of mail matter related to a January 2013 incident.
The indictment of a person by a grand jury is an accusation only and that person is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
- Local News
- Will Glasgow follow Cave City?, Officials in other cities say approving package sales has been an economic boost
- Discretionary Review by the Kentucky Supreme Court request could affect November vote
- CRAM THE CRUISER: school-supply drive generates thousands of items for needy students of area school districts
- Howard Garrison enters not guilty plea
- Cave City looks to next steps toward the sale of packaged alcoholic beverages
- Matt Mutter and Rickey Spillman report different primary totals
- Barren County High School Marching Band getting ready for the season
- COMMENTARY: Lynwood Montell’s book has local flavor
- Bank awaits buyer for Kentucky Repertory Theatre
- SOMETHING SWEET
- More Local News Headlines