A Monroe County grand jury convened on April 10 and handed down the following indictments:
• Steven M. Brown, 33, on the following charges related to February 2013 incidents: a single charge each of manufacturing methamphetamine, first offense; possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of a firearm by a convicted felon; possession of a defaced firearm; and receiving stolen property, more than $500 but less than $10,000; and two counts being a persistent felony offender, first degree.
• Cameron Thomas, 37, on a charge of theft of mail matter related to a January 2013 incident.
The indictment of a person by a grand jury is an accusation only and that person is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
- Local News
- TUESDAY UPDATE: City gets grant for walking-biking trail, sidewalks
- 8:09 MORNING UPDATE: 911 Activity
- Dick Doty maintains slight fundraising advantage
- Micheal Hale spent less than Democratic foes, online records indicate winner spent $2,700 on judge-executive primary
- Park City changes endorsed, Amendments address regulations for modular buildings, duplexes; must be approved by city commission
- Cornelius Faulkner looks to positive future for district
- Kentucky Registry of Election Finance corrects Johnny Bell contribution
- A CHANGE AT THE TOP, Title-winning director Corey Bonds announces departure from Scottie Band
- Cave City vote today to determine whether packaged liquor sale will be allowed
- Police and Fire Reports
- More Local News Headlines