GLASGOW — Constance Lee “Connie” Jones, 68, Glasgow, died Friday, Sept. 21, 2012, at her residence. A daughter of the late John Winford and Lou Annie Powell Jones, she was a former nurse aide at Glasgow State Hospital and loved caring for others.
Survivors include three sons, Michael Jones, of Cave City, Raymond Len Jones, of Glasgow, and James Jones (Jennifer), of Allen County; eight grandchildren, Lacie Jones, Arianna Jones, Brittany Jones, Taylor Jones, Stephanie Jones, Alex Jones, Ronnie Jones and Eric Jones; one brother, Larry Wayne Jones, of Edmonton; one sister, Mary Lucille Cash, of Cave City; several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by two half-brothers, Melvin Jones and Ronnie Jones.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Monday at Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with visitation beginning at 9 a.m. Monday. Burial will be in the Glasgow Municipal Cemetery.
- Local News
- GRANT TO AID PATH, SIDEWALK PROJECT, nearly $1 million project will link parks, enhance access to services
- Cave City votes to turn wet, residents favor package sales by 230-132 margin
- Judge: Murder case against Amis may proceed
- Sharon Tabor’s contract extended after rules clarified, commissioners told their own terms dictate length of center director’s contract
- Several file for Monroe and Metcalfe County offices
- $30,000 to boost prospects and improvements to industrial park entrance intended to help lure business to Metcalfe County
- TUESDAY UPDATE: City gets grant for walking-biking trail, sidewalks
- 8:09 MORNING UPDATE: 911 Activity
- Dick Doty maintains slight fundraising advantage
- Micheal Hale spent less than Democratic foes, online records indicate winner spent $2,700 on judge-executive primary
- More Local News Headlines