GLASGOW — Constance Lee “Connie” Jones, 68, Glasgow, died Friday, Sept. 21, 2012, at her residence. A daughter of the late John Winford and Lou Annie Powell Jones, she was a former nurse aide at Glasgow State Hospital and loved caring for others.
Survivors include three sons, Michael Jones, of Cave City, Raymond Len Jones, of Glasgow, and James Jones (Jennifer), of Allen County; eight grandchildren, Lacie Jones, Arianna Jones, Brittany Jones, Taylor Jones, Stephanie Jones, Alex Jones, Ronnie Jones and Eric Jones; one brother, Larry Wayne Jones, of Edmonton; one sister, Mary Lucille Cash, of Cave City; several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by two half-brothers, Melvin Jones and Ronnie Jones.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Monday at Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with visitation beginning at 9 a.m. Monday. Burial will be in the Glasgow Municipal Cemetery.
- Local News
- 9:57 MORNING UPDATE: Clinton Co. jail escapee surrenders
- 6:07 EVENING UPDATE: Judge rules in favor of T.J. Samson Hospital board
- 8:53 A.M. MONDAY OBITUARY UPDATE: Tabatha Rae Wheat Tooley, TOMPKINSVILLE
- 8:45 A.M. MONDAY OBITUARY UPDATE: Thelma Doris England, GLASGOW
- 8:25 MORNING UPDATE: 911 Activity
- 5:03 AFTERNOON UPDATE: FRECC nears end of power restoration effort
- Photos of ice in Southern Kentucky Icicles found Saturday morning following rain and cold temperatures on Friday.
- On A Roll
- Rogers: SOAR summit not the end
- Glasgow Fire Department has commercial success
- More Local News Headlines