GLASGOW — Constance Lee “Connie” Jones, 68, Glasgow, died Friday, Sept. 21, 2012, at her residence. A daughter of the late John Winford and Lou Annie Powell Jones, she was a former nurse aide at Glasgow State Hospital and loved caring for others.
Survivors include three sons, Michael Jones, of Cave City, Raymond Len Jones, of Glasgow, and James Jones (Jennifer), of Allen County; eight grandchildren, Lacie Jones, Arianna Jones, Brittany Jones, Taylor Jones, Stephanie Jones, Alex Jones, Ronnie Jones and Eric Jones; one brother, Larry Wayne Jones, of Edmonton; one sister, Mary Lucille Cash, of Cave City; several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by two half-brothers, Melvin Jones and Ronnie Jones.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Monday at Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with visitation beginning at 9 a.m. Monday. Burial will be in the Glasgow Municipal Cemetery.
- Local News
- Dog walking weather
- Look for higher cable rates
- National chains announce some stores will close
- Officers train for real-life with simulation program
- Metcalfe County grand jury returns indictments
- Glasgow Police Department makes felony arrests
- Couple reopens downtown eatery after hiatus
- USFAW contradict state DOW on selenium study
- 1:15 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Hart County suspect brought back from Texas
- Wilkerson awarded Purple Heart
- More Local News Headlines