GLASGOW — Constance Lee “Connie” Jones, 68, Glasgow, died Friday, Sept. 21, 2012, at her residence. A daughter of the late John Winford and Lou Annie Powell Jones, she was a former nurse aide at Glasgow State Hospital and loved caring for others.
Survivors include three sons, Michael Jones, of Cave City, Raymond Len Jones, of Glasgow, and James Jones (Jennifer), of Allen County; eight grandchildren, Lacie Jones, Arianna Jones, Brittany Jones, Taylor Jones, Stephanie Jones, Alex Jones, Ronnie Jones and Eric Jones; one brother, Larry Wayne Jones, of Edmonton; one sister, Mary Lucille Cash, of Cave City; several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by two half-brothers, Melvin Jones and Ronnie Jones.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Monday at Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with visitation beginning at 9 a.m. Monday. Burial will be in the Glasgow Municipal Cemetery.
- Local News
- Springing to life
- WKU-Glasgow, SiTEL partnership could help students, employees
- Belles make sure prom is a ball
- Garden gala will showcase area artisans
- Happy Valley Road wreck results in injuries
- GFD called to Cleveland Avenue woods fire
- DTF arrests two on drug charges
- 10:45 MORNING UPDATE: 911 report
- Green thumbs for greenhouses
- Mentz Hotel will be BRIM-less for now
- More Local News Headlines