The 15th Annual Edmonton State Bank Young Artist High School Exhibit winners are:
Best in show:
“Birthday,” an oil painting, by Mikayla Powell of Glasgow High School
2-D Art winners:
• First place: “Inside the Troubled Mind,” a charcoal on gray artwork, by Matthew London of Barren County High School
• Second place: “Equid,” an acrylic on canvas artwork, by Crissy Bryant of Allen County Scottsville High School
• Third place: “Can You See Me,” a pointillism portrait, by Christina Scott of Barren County High School
3-D Art winners:
• First place: “Tree,” a mixed wire sculpture, by Cassandra Smith of Metcalfe County High School
• Second place: “Summer Home,” a wood-fired, wheel-thrown extruded stoneware, by Lauren Reed of Caverna High School.
• Third place: “Mr. Tea and Family,” clay artwork, by Mikayla Powell of Glasgow High School
Read more of this story in the print or digital Glasgow Daily Times.