Billy Joe James is not a fan of cold weather.
“I like warm weather,” he said Tuesday morning while drinking a cup of coffee at McDonalds in Glasgow.
Sitting across from James was Billy Crabtree, who said he doesn’t like cold weather either.
“I like it between summer and winter,” Crabtree said.
Temperatures dropped to the mid-teens Monday night and by 9:30 a.m. it had only warmed up to 18.
Troy Deckard, who was having coffee with James and Crabtree, estimated it had been about two years since it had been as cold as it was Tuesday morning.
For the full story, see the print or e-edition of Wednesday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- Feeding the sheep
- Glasgow's public safety department heads talk about budget needs
- Hampton prepares to intern at NASA
- Group asks Barren County Fiscal Court to help honor Purple Heart recipients with road signs
- CAVE CITY: Broadway will get new lights
- Arrests made by Barren County Sheriff's Office in Whitney Woods home invasion case
- Glasgow police chase ends with arrest
- Caverna Elementary School PTO asks Cave City council for donation
- Grimes outpaces McConnell in first quarter
- Truck crash closes Louie B. Nunn- Cumberland Parkway lanes for several hours
- More Local News Headlines