Billy Joe James is not a fan of cold weather.
“I like warm weather,” he said Tuesday morning while drinking a cup of coffee at McDonalds in Glasgow.
Sitting across from James was Billy Crabtree, who said he doesn’t like cold weather either.
“I like it between summer and winter,” Crabtree said.
Temperatures dropped to the mid-teens Monday night and by 9:30 a.m. it had only warmed up to 18.
Troy Deckard, who was having coffee with James and Crabtree, estimated it had been about two years since it had been as cold as it was Tuesday morning.
For the full story, see the print or e-edition of Wednesday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- 3:10 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Wind advisory issued
- 9:25 MORNING UPDATE: New Edmonton Nunn Parkway interchange awarded
- Oh, Holy Sight
- Family celebrates holidays after fire destroys home
- Making Christmas special for everyone
- Michael and Lana Richardson plead guilty in dental scam case
- Hero center progresses
- Justin Kirkpatrick running for jailer
- Linda Cook gives back through Angel Tree program
- Kentucky expected to have moderate growth during the next 2 years
- More Local News Headlines