Billy Joe James is not a fan of cold weather.
“I like warm weather,” he said Tuesday morning while drinking a cup of coffee at McDonalds in Glasgow.
Sitting across from James was Billy Crabtree, who said he doesn’t like cold weather either.
“I like it between summer and winter,” Crabtree said.
Temperatures dropped to the mid-teens Monday night and by 9:30 a.m. it had only warmed up to 18.
Troy Deckard, who was having coffee with James and Crabtree, estimated it had been about two years since it had been as cold as it was Tuesday morning.
For the full story, see the print or e-edition of Wednesday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- Bud Wethington announced CEO of T.J. Samson Community Hospital
- A DAY TO GIVE BACK: Day of Caring brings volunteerism to the forefront
- Mounted posse program planned
- 1855 home could be torn down for condo development
- Liberty District Ralph Bunche Community Center Board is in no hurry to fill vacancy
- OUR VIEW: Developments welcome, but keep pushing for bigger, better in county
- Entertainment Briefs
- Steven Oliver exhibits at Cave City Convention Center
- 8:54 MORNING UPDATE: 911 Activity
- 8:55 MORNING UPDATE: T.J. Samson names new CEO
- More Local News Headlines