Four people were transported from the scene by ambulance for hospital care after a three-vehicle collision on Veterans Outer Loop at the entrance to Walmart across from South Central Bank, Glasgow Police Chief Guy Turcotte said.
The male driver of a pickup pulling a livestock trailer and the female driver of an SUV and her two juvenile passengers – a male and a female – were injured, Turcotte said, the female driver of a GMC Jimmy reported no injuries. No other people are believed to have been in the vehicles.
The pickup jack-knived. The people in the Jimmy and the SUV were all wearing seatbelts, he said, and the two front airbags deployed on the SUV, the engine of which was lying several feet away in the road.
For the full story, see the print or e-edition of Tuesday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- 10:45 MORNING UPDATE: 911 report
- Green thumbs for greenhouses
- Mentz Hotel will be BRIM-less for now
- END-OF-LIFE PLANNING: What happens when the time comes to go?
- Bounty of the Barrens will open on courthouse lawn on April 26
- Special Easter services planned
- Search for new Monroe County Schools superintendent has begun
- 2:05 p.m. AFTERNOON UPDATE: Tennessee man dead following wreck on I-65 in Hart County
- T.J. Samson Community Hospital announces job, salary cuts
- U.S. Sen. Rand Paul visits Edmonton
- More Local News Headlines