Four people were transported from the scene by ambulance for hospital care after a three-vehicle collision on Veterans Outer Loop at the entrance to Walmart across from South Central Bank, Glasgow Police Chief Guy Turcotte said.
The male driver of a pickup pulling a livestock trailer and the female driver of an SUV and her two juvenile passengers – a male and a female – were injured, Turcotte said, the female driver of a GMC Jimmy reported no injuries. No other people are believed to have been in the vehicles.
The pickup jack-knived. The people in the Jimmy and the SUV were all wearing seatbelts, he said, and the two front airbags deployed on the SUV, the engine of which was lying several feet away in the road.
For the full story, see the print or e-edition of Tuesday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- 8:17 MORNING UPDATE: Closure of ferry on Ky. 214 in Monroe County extended
- 8:10 MORNING UPDATE: 911 Activity
- MONDAY UPDATE: GPD arrests man on endangerment charges
- PHOTOS: Championship Sunday at the Weldon Tennis Tournament Lexington's Anthony Rossi won the singles championship Sunday at the W.A. Weldon Tennis Tournament, defeating former University of Kentucky roommate Eric Quigley 6-1, 7-6 at Gorin Park. Also Sunday, Quigley and Louisville's Brandon Lancaster knocked off Rossi and Covington's Austin Hussey 7-6, 6-2 to win the Jim Moody Doubles Classic.
- SUNDAY AFTERNOON UPDATE: Tornado watch issued for Barren County
- Will Glasgow follow Cave City?, Officials in other cities say approving package sales has been an economic boost
- Discretionary Review by the Kentucky Supreme Court request could affect November vote
- CRAM THE CRUISER: school-supply drive generates thousands of items for needy students of area school districts
- Howard Garrison enters not guilty plea
- Cave City looks to next steps toward the sale of packaged alcoholic beverages
- More Local News Headlines