Four people were transported from the scene by ambulance for hospital care after a three-vehicle collision on Veterans Outer Loop at the entrance to Walmart across from South Central Bank, Glasgow Police Chief Guy Turcotte said.
The male driver of a pickup pulling a livestock trailer and the female driver of an SUV and her two juvenile passengers – a male and a female – were injured, Turcotte said, the female driver of a GMC Jimmy reported no injuries. No other people are believed to have been in the vehicles.
The pickup jack-knived. The people in the Jimmy and the SUV were all wearing seatbelts, he said, and the two front airbags deployed on the SUV, the engine of which was lying several feet away in the road.
For the full story, see the print or e-edition of Tuesday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- 8:09 MORNING UPDATE: 911 Activity
- Dick Doty maintains slight fundraising advantage
- Micheal Hale spent less than Democratic foes, online records indicate winner spent $2,700 on judge-executive primary
- Park City changes endorsed, Amendments address regulations for modular buildings, duplexes; must be approved by city commission
- Cornelius Faulkner looks to positive future for district
- Kentucky Registry of Election Finance corrects Johnny Bell contribution
- A CHANGE AT THE TOP, Title-winning director Corey Bonds announces departure from Scottie Band
- Cave City vote today to determine whether packaged liquor sale will be allowed
- Police and Fire Reports
- Glasgow Independent Schools announces revisions to meal policy
- More Local News Headlines