Four people were transported from the scene by ambulance for hospital care after a three-vehicle collision on Veterans Outer Loop at the entrance to Walmart across from South Central Bank, Glasgow Police Chief Guy Turcotte said.
The male driver of a pickup pulling a livestock trailer and the female driver of an SUV and her two juvenile passengers – a male and a female – were injured, Turcotte said, the female driver of a GMC Jimmy reported no injuries. No other people are believed to have been in the vehicles.
The pickup jack-knived. The people in the Jimmy and the SUV were all wearing seatbelts, he said, and the two front airbags deployed on the SUV, the engine of which was lying several feet away in the road.
For the full story, see the print or e-edition of Tuesday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- Wilkerson awarded Purple Heart
- State auditor notes two problems at Metcalfe County Sheriff's Office
- 5:25 p.m. AFTERNOON UPDATE: Leaders of the Future events canceled Friday
- Thayer bill would allow Paul to run for two offices
- Prevailing wage bill dies in committee
- 10:50 MORNING UPDATE: 911 report
- 10:51 MORNING UPDATE: BCSO arrests five on drug charges
- 4,000 march in Frankfort
- Painting has appeal
- Snow days vs. spring break
- More Local News Headlines