Glasgow Daily Times
Expected traffic impacts for the Barren County area include:
· There will be rolling roadblocks from mile marker 52 (Cave City) to mile marker 58 (Horse Cave) Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· KY 70/KY 90- Trucks will be entering and exiting the roadway in Cave City because of earthwork between the CSX bridge and I-65.
· KY 90 (Between Adam McCreary Rd and KY 839) – Clearing operations to begin. Expect an increase in construction traffic.
· Outer Loop- Lane restrictions still in place both westbound and eastbound. Contractor will be pouring a bridge deck and will have trucks entering and exiting the job site of KY 1297 Monday during daylight hours.
· U.S. 231 widening project- As weather permits, the Contractor is working on the second phase of a new concrete box culvert. Motorists are encouraged to slow down and use caution when traveling through this project. The speed limit is 35 mph through this construction zone.
· U.S. 68/ Louie B Nunn Parkway- Land clearing work will continue for the new interchange project. Trucks and equipment will be entering and exiting the road in the area.
· Louie B. Nunn Parkway- There will be daytime shoulder closure on the Louie B. Nunn Parkway at mile marker 29.5 through mile marker 31 in Metcalfe County.