GLASGOW — Glasgow firefighters responded around 9:30 a.m. Wednesday to 20 Aberdeen Drive for a report of a fire alarm at Federal Mogul, according to a news release from the Glasgow Fire Department.
While en route, firefighters were advised by dispatch that smoke was coming from one of their ovens. When firefighters arrived, they found that some brake parts inside an oven had overheated and had been taken to a parking lot behind the building. All personnel had also exited the building, according to the release.
Firefighters extinguished the brake parts and made sure there was no fire in the facility. Firefighters did find a small amount of smoke inside the building, the release said.
Firefighters were on the scene for about 30 minutes. No injuries were reported and no damage estimate was available.