GLASGOW — On Saturday, troopers from Kentucky State Police Post 3 served indictment warrants in Hart County. Six people were arrested for drug and other offenses.
Troopers Daniel White, Jeremy Smith, Timmy Jewell and Justin Rountree made the arrests.
Those arrested were:
1. Gary L. Thornton, Rowletts -- trafficking in a controlled substance (cocaine), first degree, first offense; persistent felony offender 1.
2. Rocky L. Meredith, Magnolia -- manufacturing methamphetamine; complicity to manufacture meth; persistent felony offender 1.
3. Cory L. Nunn, Horse Cave -- Manufacuring methamphetamine; complicity to manufacture meth; possession of meth precursors; complicity to possess meth precursors; possession of a controlled substance (meth), first degree, first offense; complicity to possess a controlled substance (meth), first degree, first offense; tampering with physical evidence; complicity to tampering with physical evidence; possession of marijuana; complicity to possession of marijuana; possession of drug paraphernalia; complicity to possession of drug paraphernalia and public intoxication.
4. Thomas L. Weghorst, Upton -- possesion of a firearm by a convicted felon.
5. Troy A. Jackson, Cub Run -- assault second degree, domestic violence.
6. Peggy J. Sanders, Horse Cave -- Promoting contraband, first degree; possession of marijuana.