Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY

Local News

November 16, 2012

11:20 MORNING UPDATE: Carbon monoxide poisoning ruled cause of death for Cave City woman

GLASGOW —  

The cause of death for a Cave City woman who died Tuesday at her home was carbon monoxide poisoning, according to officials.

Tim Gibson, deputy Barren County corner, said Friday that preliminary autopsy results show that Shao Chen, 44, died from acute carbon monoxide poisoning. 

1
Text Only
Local News
AP Video
Facebook
Hyperlocal Search
Premier Guide
Find a business

Walking Fingers
Maps, Menus, Store hours, Coupons, and more...
Premier Guide
Seasonal Content
Video