GLASGOW — Susie Wilson Spradlin, 68, of Glasgow, died Friday, Dec. 7, 2012, at the Hospice House of Southern Kentucky. She was the daughter of the late George Wilson and Opal Dorsey Wilson Gumm.
She is survived by one daughter, Debbie Chandler and her husband Tim, of Bowling Green; three sons, Marty Gaddie, of Cave City, Tony Gaddie and his wife Stephanie, of Munfordville, and Terry Gaddie and his wife Kim, of Glasgow; 10 grandchildren, Jennifer Dezern, Justin Miller, Kristen Gaddie, Joshua Gaddie, Lillie Gaddie, Blake Gaddie, Hanna Gaddie, Madison Gaddie, Chase Gaddie and Andy Gaddie; four great-grandchildren; two brothers: Nelson Wilson, of Kessinger, and Ernest Wilson, of Munfordville; one sister, Janie Dye of Louisville.
Besides her parents, she was preceded in death by one son, Donald Ray Gaddie; three brothers, John Wilson, Earl Wilson and Cecil Wilson.
Funeral will be 11 a.m. Monday at Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with burial in Glasgow Municipal Cemetery. Visitation is in progress at the funeral home. Alternate expressions of sympathy may be made as donations to Hospice of Southern Kentucky in memory of Susie Spradlin.
- Local News
- Bank awaits buyer for Kentucky Repertory Theatre
- SOMETHING SWEET
- Black Stone Cherry band’s gear stolen
- Glasgow Police Department looking into gun discharge
- John Botts leaving post at local agency
- SOUTH CENTRAL KENTUCKY CULTURAL CENTER: Gayle Berry's retirement reception
- Care of Kentucky citizens at center of debate
- Bud Wethington announced CEO of T.J. Samson Community Hospital
- A DAY TO GIVE BACK: Day of Caring brings volunteerism to the forefront
- Mounted posse program planned
- More Local News Headlines