GLASGOW — Susie Wilson Spradlin, 68, of Glasgow, died Friday, Dec. 7, 2012, at the Hospice House of Southern Kentucky. She was the daughter of the late George Wilson and Opal Dorsey Wilson Gumm.
She is survived by one daughter, Debbie Chandler and her husband Tim, of Bowling Green; three sons, Marty Gaddie, of Cave City, Tony Gaddie and his wife Stephanie, of Munfordville, and Terry Gaddie and his wife Kim, of Glasgow; 10 grandchildren, Jennifer Dezern, Justin Miller, Kristen Gaddie, Joshua Gaddie, Lillie Gaddie, Blake Gaddie, Hanna Gaddie, Madison Gaddie, Chase Gaddie and Andy Gaddie; four great-grandchildren; two brothers: Nelson Wilson, of Kessinger, and Ernest Wilson, of Munfordville; one sister, Janie Dye of Louisville.
Besides her parents, she was preceded in death by one son, Donald Ray Gaddie; three brothers, John Wilson, Earl Wilson and Cecil Wilson.
Funeral will be 11 a.m. Monday at Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with burial in Glasgow Municipal Cemetery. Visitation is in progress at the funeral home. Alternate expressions of sympathy may be made as donations to Hospice of Southern Kentucky in memory of Susie Spradlin.
- Local News
- Taking his cue
- Cancer survivor chosen as grand marshal
- Former Glasgow Daily Times manager dies at age 91
- Senate Democrat to run for judge-exec in Rowan
- Panel moving slowly in sexual harassment House investigation
- 4:35 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Rangers close roads in national park
- 3:10 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Barren County Drug Task Force and Barren County Sheriff's Office discover multiple meth labs
- 3:05 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Two killed in crash on U.S. 68/Ky. 80
- 11:46 MORNING UPDATE: Jamey Johnson concert will go on as scheduled
- 12:35 AFTERNOON UPDATE: U.S. 68/Ky. 80 open following crash
- More Local News Headlines