GLASGOW — Susie Wilson Spradlin, 68, of Glasgow, died Friday, Dec. 7, 2012, at the Hospice House of Southern Kentucky. She was the daughter of the late George Wilson and Opal Dorsey Wilson Gumm.
She is survived by one daughter, Debbie Chandler and her husband Tim, of Bowling Green; three sons, Marty Gaddie, of Cave City, Tony Gaddie and his wife Stephanie, of Munfordville, and Terry Gaddie and his wife Kim, of Glasgow; 10 grandchildren, Jennifer Dezern, Justin Miller, Kristen Gaddie, Joshua Gaddie, Lillie Gaddie, Blake Gaddie, Hanna Gaddie, Madison Gaddie, Chase Gaddie and Andy Gaddie; four great-grandchildren; two brothers: Nelson Wilson, of Kessinger, and Ernest Wilson, of Munfordville; one sister, Janie Dye of Louisville.
Besides her parents, she was preceded in death by one son, Donald Ray Gaddie; three brothers, John Wilson, Earl Wilson and Cecil Wilson.
Funeral will be 11 a.m. Monday at Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with burial in Glasgow Municipal Cemetery. Visitation is in progress at the funeral home. Alternate expressions of sympathy may be made as donations to Hospice of Southern Kentucky in memory of Susie Spradlin.
- Local News
- Taking a different kind of break
- Time of use will be factor in future EPB power bills
- Departing BCSO deputy clerk raises questions about uncollected fees
- Howard: Raises will depend on SEEK funds
- Two men each arrested on multiple counts
- E.P. Terry Estates residents make gardens grow
- Metcalfe County road work is coming
- Revenue bill already raising eyebrows
- Democratic House leaders release budget
- 3:10 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Elizabethtown man arrested in Hart County
- More Local News Headlines