Members of the Barren-Metcalfe Emergency Communications Governing Board, at its regular meeting Tuesday evening at Edmonton City Hall, did not engage in any discussion regarding changes to the interlocal agreement that created the board in 1993 and is in need of updating, other than to schedule a work session for 5 p.m. Feb. 12 at Glasgow City Hall.
At that time, the board is expected to discuss a version of the agreement that was drafted after a similar session earlier this month.
For the full story, see the print or e-edtion of Thursday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- 11:40 MORNING UPDATE: Reward offered in Highland Pharmacy burglary
- Getting in the swing of spring
- Glasgow mayor proposes pay increases for city employees
- Attorney: Chesher intends to appeal conviction
- Bonds asks Glasgow school board for help
- Final development plan for new hotel approved by planning-zoning commission
- LAW ENFORCEMENT: Several arrested on drug, gun, arson charges
- Enrollment up in Glasgow school district
- Cave City approves pay raises for positions of mayor and council members
- Glasgow seeks sustainability designation
- More Local News Headlines