Members of the Barren-Metcalfe Emergency Communications Governing Board, at its regular meeting Tuesday evening at Edmonton City Hall, did not engage in any discussion regarding changes to the interlocal agreement that created the board in 1993 and is in need of updating, other than to schedule a work session for 5 p.m. Feb. 12 at Glasgow City Hall.
At that time, the board is expected to discuss a version of the agreement that was drafted after a similar session earlier this month.
For the full story, see the print or e-edtion of Thursday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- 8:15 MORNING UPDATE: 911 report
- Monroe County magistrates buy tractor, award bid for bridge work
- Caverna Independent Schools superintendent screening committee selected
- Glasgow Police Department chief’s new horse patrol program stumbles before it’s out of the gate
- Tompkinsville City Commissioners hire new clerk
- ARC of Barren County and Applebee’s partner in fundraiser
- New restaurant in the works, Shogun chef and owner plans to open this fall in former Stellar House location
- Reports show Glasgow Police Department Sgt. Bradley Lewis discharged firearm
- Glasgow City Council members vote to rezone Columbia Avenue property
- 8:17 MORNING UPDATE: Closure of ferry on Ky. 214 in Monroe County extended
- More Local News Headlines