Members of the Barren-Metcalfe Emergency Communications Governing Board, at its regular meeting Tuesday evening at Edmonton City Hall, did not engage in any discussion regarding changes to the interlocal agreement that created the board in 1993 and is in need of updating, other than to schedule a work session for 5 p.m. Feb. 12 at Glasgow City Hall.
At that time, the board is expected to discuss a version of the agreement that was drafted after a similar session earlier this month.
For the full story, see the print or e-edtion of Thursday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- Revenue bill already raising eyebrows
- Democratic House leaders release budget
- 3:10 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Elizabethtown man arrested in Hart County
- A few glimpses into House budget plan
- 8:10 MORNING UPDATE: 911 Activity
- Sliding into spring
- Technology replaces meter readers
- Mammoth Cave National Park gets new chief
- Bowling event raises $12K for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Feeding Time
- More Local News Headlines