Members of the Barren-Metcalfe Emergency Communications Governing Board, at its regular meeting Tuesday evening at Edmonton City Hall, did not engage in any discussion regarding changes to the interlocal agreement that created the board in 1993 and is in need of updating, other than to schedule a work session for 5 p.m. Feb. 12 at Glasgow City Hall.
At that time, the board is expected to discuss a version of the agreement that was drafted after a similar session earlier this month.
For the full story, see the print or e-edtion of Thursday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- 8:43 A.M. THURSDAY OBITUARY UPDATE: Willie Frank Rowland, RED BOILING SPRINGS, Tenn.
- 8:05 MORNING UPDATE: 911 report
- Painting came later for this artist
- Kindred retiring as hospital CEO
- Ky. state legislative leaders agree to $42K audit of LRC
- Sculptor of Clay
- Cats scratch out the blues
- 12:48 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Kindred accepts early retirement package
- 9:25 MORNING UPDATE: 911 report
- Kindred offered early retirement
- More Local News Headlines