Members of the Barren-Metcalfe Emergency Communications Governing Board, at its regular meeting Tuesday evening at Edmonton City Hall, did not engage in any discussion regarding changes to the interlocal agreement that created the board in 1993 and is in need of updating, other than to schedule a work session for 5 p.m. Feb. 12 at Glasgow City Hall.
At that time, the board is expected to discuss a version of the agreement that was drafted after a similar session earlier this month.
For the full story, see the print or e-edtion of Thursday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- 9:17 MORNING UPDATE: 911 Activity
- Feeding the sheep
- Glasgow's public safety department heads talk about budget needs
- Hampton prepares to intern at NASA
- Group asks Barren County Fiscal Court to help honor Purple Heart recipients with road signs
- CAVE CITY: Broadway will get new lights
- Arrests made by Barren County Sheriff's Office in Whitney Woods home invasion case
- Glasgow police chase ends with arrest
- Caverna Elementary School PTO asks Cave City council for donation
- Grimes outpaces McConnell in first quarter
- More Local News Headlines