Members of the Barren-Metcalfe Emergency Communications Governing Board, at its regular meeting Tuesday evening at Edmonton City Hall, did not engage in any discussion regarding changes to the interlocal agreement that created the board in 1993 and is in need of updating, other than to schedule a work session for 5 p.m. Feb. 12 at Glasgow City Hall.
At that time, the board is expected to discuss a version of the agreement that was drafted after a similar session earlier this month.
For the full story, see the print or e-edtion of Thursday's Glasgow Daily Times.
- Local News
- Bank awaits buyer for Kentucky Repertory Theatre
- SOMETHING SWEET
- Black Stone Cherry band’s gear stolen
- Glasgow Police Department looking into gun discharge
- John Botts leaving post at local agency
- SOUTH CENTRAL KENTUCKY CULTURAL CENTER: Gayle Berry's retirement reception
- Care of Kentucky citizens at center of debate
- Bud Wethington announced CEO of T.J. Samson Community Hospital
- A DAY TO GIVE BACK: Day of Caring brings volunteerism to the forefront
- Mounted posse program planned
- More Local News Headlines