- Letters to the Editor
- Gas prices are nothing more than profiteering
- If we work together, perhaps we can send a message about local gas prices
- Chief: GPD will enforce fireworks ordinance
- LETTERS: Governor must take action on jailer issue When I first read Sunday’s (April 25) edition of The Daily Times I had every intention of responding to Ronnie Ellis’ article “UK Professor Gives Coal Crowd Something to Talk About,” and encouraging our community to read Silas House’s book, “Something’s Rising,” to learn more about the ill-effects of the coal industry’s use of mountaintop removal.
- Youthful residents give their opinions of Obama’s inauguration Editor’s note: The Daily Times wanted to learn the views of younger members of our community on the election of Barack Obama as the 44th President of the United States of America. We enlisted the aid of the Boys & Girls Club in order to get responses and here are three letters from participants.
- Thanks given for support Community Medical Care would like to thank Betty Blankenship and everyone at Gale N Dale’s Restaurant for the fundraiser before Thanksgiving.
- Alcohol sales don’t seem to be lifting Glasgow’s economy
- Letter to the editor From all the comments made thus far, pro and con, involving the “moist” issue, we identify and find common ground that Glasgow and the surrounding area is a good place to live.
- Letters to the Editor I recently read with great delight of the upcoming reunion/old-timers game involving players of by-gone eras at the Summer Shade field.
Letters to the Editor
Selective morality used in alcohol debate.
Yes vote will not help Glasgow.
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines