The Glasgow Area Ministerial Association would like to thank Barren County High School Jr. ROTC, under the leadership of Sgt. Maj. Freddie Wilkerson, as they presented the colors at the National Day of Prayer on May 1.
In addition, GAMA would like to thank the following for making the day a success: Nate German from the Glasgow Christian Academy, who led in the Pledge of Allegiance; La’Casta Couch, who sang the national anthem; the Honorable Glasgow Mayor Rhonda Trautman; the Honorable Barren County Judge-Executive Davie Greer and the following ministers of our community: Ray Woodie, Freddie Norris, Oliver Hofmann, Doug Stillwell and Ricky Huffman.
Vice president, GAMA
- Letters to the Editor
- YOUR VIEW: Mentz Hotel bed and breakfast proposal a ‘pie in the sky’ dream
- YOUR VIEW: McConnell seems to be confused by Affordable Care Act, Obamacare
- YOUR VIEW: Volunteers needed at Community Soup Kitchen
- YOUR VIEW: McConnell wrong on minimum wage
- YOUR VIEW: T.J. team special part of community
- White a quality choice for sheriff
- Indiana resident encourages Barren Countians to vote for White
- Can’t rely on government officials to explain gas price
- National Day of Prayer a success
- Visit to nursing home inspired poetic expression
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines