You 413,000 Kentuckians who signed up for and now have “Kynect,” get out and vote for Alison Lundergan Grimes in November. Senator Mitch McConnell wants to take away your health care.
McConnell won’t tell you that “Kynect” is the same thing as the “Affordable Care Act,” most often called “Obama Care.” It is the same plan! Governor Beshear set it up for Kentucky to make it easier for Kentuckians to sign up and called it “Kynect.” Did McConnell not even know it was the same thing? I am convinced that he knew, he just didn’t want you to know.
Did you see McConnell on TV when the reporters asked him if “Kynect” and “Obamacare” were the same thing? He did not have an answer, but handed the microphone to Senator Rand Paul, and Paul didn’t know what to say. Is this 30-year senator so out of touch with the needs of Kentuckians? Actually, he is, and has ignored keeping up with Kentuckians views; he has been too busy raising campaign money and thinking up nasty, negative ads, using untruthful “word bullets” aimed to “kill off” his opponents.
He’s been there too long. It is time to ditch Mitch, he doesn’t care about us.
- Letters to the Editor
- YOUR VIEW: Mentz Hotel bed and breakfast proposal a ‘pie in the sky’ dream
- YOUR VIEW: McConnell seems to be confused by Affordable Care Act, Obamacare
- YOUR VIEW: Volunteers needed at Community Soup Kitchen
- YOUR VIEW: McConnell wrong on minimum wage
- YOUR VIEW: T.J. team special part of community
- White a quality choice for sheriff
- Indiana resident encourages Barren Countians to vote for White
- Can’t rely on government officials to explain gas price
- National Day of Prayer a success
- Visit to nursing home inspired poetic expression
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines