The Community Soup Kitchen serves free meals to anyone in the community from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Liberty District Ralph Bunche Community Center at 301 Bunche Ave.
The community soup kitchen would like to thank all the volunteers who work in the soup kitchen.
The volunteer groups who work on a regular monthly schedule are as follows:
Glasgow Faith Church, Glenview Christian Church, Glenview Health Care Facility, Hiseville Christian Church, Friends of Hiseville, Siloam Baptist Church, Soup Kitchen founders, new volunteers-First Christian Church.
Volunteers are needed to serve at the soup kitchen. All monetary donations and food are appreciated.
Send donations to P.O. Box 1136, Glasgow, KY 42141. For more information, call 270-834-8537.
Community Soup Kitchen Board
- Letters to the Editor
- YOUR VIEW: Mentz Hotel bed and breakfast proposal a ‘pie in the sky’ dream
- YOUR VIEW: McConnell seems to be confused by Affordable Care Act, Obamacare
- YOUR VIEW: Volunteers needed at Community Soup Kitchen
- YOUR VIEW: McConnell wrong on minimum wage
- YOUR VIEW: T.J. team special part of community
- White a quality choice for sheriff
- Indiana resident encourages Barren Countians to vote for White
- Can’t rely on government officials to explain gas price
- National Day of Prayer a success
- Visit to nursing home inspired poetic expression
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines