Community Medical Care would like to thank Betty Blankenship and everyone at Gale N Dale’s Restaurant for the fundraiser before Thanksgiving.
Betty and her helpers baked more than 200 cakes to benefit Community Medical Care.
That’s over $2,000 to go toward the programs and $2,000 goes a long way for our community. It will buy prescription medications for three months for one adult and one senior, two hearing aids and five pair of prescription glasses for our needy seniors.
Letter(s) to the Editor
- Letters to the Editor
- YOUR VIEW: Mentz Hotel bed and breakfast proposal a ‘pie in the sky’ dream
- YOUR VIEW: McConnell seems to be confused by Affordable Care Act, Obamacare
- YOUR VIEW: Volunteers needed at Community Soup Kitchen
- YOUR VIEW: McConnell wrong on minimum wage
- YOUR VIEW: T.J. team special part of community
- White a quality choice for sheriff
- Indiana resident encourages Barren Countians to vote for White
- Can’t rely on government officials to explain gas price
- National Day of Prayer a success
- Visit to nursing home inspired poetic expression
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines