Why is it that the people of Barren County are paying 37 cents a gallon more for gas than Warren County, 10 cents more than Hart County and 10 cents more than Edmonson County?
Murphy Oil at Wal-Mart in Bowling Green is 30 cents cheaper than in Glasgow. Why? Swifty is 30 cents cheaper in Bowling Green than in Glasgow. Why? Let’s call it what it is – price gouging the people of Barren County.
One more thing – why is it when gas goes up, it jumps 30 cents overnight, but when it starts down it’s one or two cents a week? It’s called profiteering at the expense of the public.
- Letters to the Editor
- YOUR VIEW: Mentz Hotel bed and breakfast proposal a ‘pie in the sky’ dream
- YOUR VIEW: McConnell seems to be confused by Affordable Care Act, Obamacare
- YOUR VIEW: Volunteers needed at Community Soup Kitchen
- YOUR VIEW: McConnell wrong on minimum wage
- YOUR VIEW: T.J. team special part of community
- White a quality choice for sheriff
- Indiana resident encourages Barren Countians to vote for White
- Can’t rely on government officials to explain gas price
- National Day of Prayer a success
- Visit to nursing home inspired poetic expression
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines