Getting your home ready for winter
With Daylight Saving Time now in effect, the holidays quickly approaching and the Farmer’s Almanac predicting a frigid and early winter for much of the country, the time is appropriate to take steps to protect your home from the elements.
V8 Charger breaks all the muscle car stereotypes
A big engine gives the Dodge Charger lots of horsepower and torque - even with the four doors and roomy trunk more typical of a family sedan.
- Glasgow High School Marching Band state champions The Glasgow High School Marching Band won the Class 2A state championship Saturday in Louisville.
Real world lessons from 'Walking Dead'
In the TV series "The Walking Dead," the characters inhabit a world overrun by zombies - specifically, zombies caused by a mysterious virus that has apparently infected everyone in the population.
- Just for Kids Art Show Children ages 6-13 participated in the "Just for Kids Art Show" on Sunday at the South Central Kentucky Cultural Center. Everyone who was involved has been a student at Patty Hughes' art classes since Jan. 1, 2012. Sarah Rose/Glasgow Daily Times
- B&PW Arts, Crafts and Gifts Fair Tents and tables along the Glasgow Public Square offer gifts galore for yourself or others Saturday until 3 p.m. at the B&PW Arts, Crafts and Gifts Fair. Melinda J. Overstreet / Glasgow Daily Times
- Glasgow vs. Monroe County, Friday, Sept. 27, 2013 Here are scenes from the game that was also Homecoming night for the Scotties.
- Barren County vs. Glasgow, Sept. 6, 2013 Slide show from Glasgow's 28-0 win over Barren County.
- FOOTBALL FRIDAY FRENZY Barren County and Glasgow high school football teams battled Warren East and Garrard County on the gridiron Friday night. Glasgow got the win, 46 to 22. Barren County fell to Warren East, 32 to 14.
2013 TJ Samson Healthcare Career Bowl
2013 TJ Samson Healthcare Career Bowl on Storify. Where those who enjoy to use social media can add their thoughts, photos, and other items related to the annual bowl game. Watch for this feature each Friday night as part of the Glasgow Daily Times' coverage of high school football.
- More Features Headlines
- Getting your home ready for winter