VIDEO: University offering Bruce Springsteen theology class
Rutgers University is offering a Bruce Springsteen theology class offered by an associate professor of Jewish studies and classics. The class will look at the theological underpinnings of Springsteen’s lyrics and the singer's reinterpretation of stories from the Bible.
Holiday lights safety: How not to be the Griswolds
Whether you string up lights to adorn your home and yard every holiday or just wait for Christmas, it's important to keep electrical safety in mind when decorating. After all, you don't want to be your neighborhood's version of the Griswolds from "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation."
- Glasgow High School's 600th football program win Glasgow High School football began in 1919. On Friday, Nov. 8, 2013, the program gained its 600th win by beating Washington County 43-0 in the first round of the Kentucky High School Athletics Association's Class 2A playoffs.
VIDEO: Honda recalling Odyssey minivans
Honda announced a recall Monday for its Odyssey minivans due to a sensor issue which is causing vehicles to break on their own.
Getting your home ready for winter
With Daylight Saving Time now in effect, the holidays quickly approaching and the Farmer’s Almanac predicting a frigid and early winter for much of the country, the time is appropriate to take steps to protect your home from the elements.
V8 Charger breaks all the muscle car stereotypes
A big engine gives the Dodge Charger lots of horsepower and torque - even with the four doors and roomy trunk more typical of a family sedan.
- Glasgow High School Marching Band state champions The Glasgow High School Marching Band won the Class 2A state championship Saturday in Louisville.
Real world lessons from 'Walking Dead'
In the TV series "The Walking Dead," the characters inhabit a world overrun by zombies - specifically, zombies caused by a mysterious virus that has apparently infected everyone in the population.
- Just for Kids Art Show Children ages 6-13 participated in the "Just for Kids Art Show" on Sunday at the South Central Kentucky Cultural Center. Everyone who was involved has been a student at Patty Hughes' art classes since Jan. 1, 2012. Sarah Rose/Glasgow Daily Times
- B&PW Arts, Crafts and Gifts Fair Tents and tables along the Glasgow Public Square offer gifts galore for yourself or others Saturday until 3 p.m. at the B&PW Arts, Crafts and Gifts Fair. Melinda J. Overstreet / Glasgow Daily Times
- More Features Headlines
- VIDEO: University offering Bruce Springsteen theology class