Republican Paul Ryan says the attack in Libya that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stephens shows the U.S. is projecting weakness abroad. Vice President Joe Biden responded that's 'a bunch of malarkey.'
- Dogs can serve as blessings, trained to help children with autism
- Daughter of Plaza Theatre's designer visits local historic landmark
- Bo Matthews given Kentucky School Board Association award
- Digging for history
- Keeping it in the family
- Roadway sign honors Purple Heart soldier
- Rules of the Road: bicycle safety on roadways
- Feeding the need, summer program provides meals for children
On the Southern Baptist agenda: Get the evangelizers evangelizing
From Billy Graham's roadside tent revivals to Jerry Falwell's TV ministries to Rick Warren's 20,000-member megachurch, Southern Baptists dominate the evangelical brand in America.
- 21st Century Fire Squad, Students learn from rangers about fire safety
- More Features Headlines