Rutgers University is offering a Bruce Springsteen theology class offered by an associate professor of Jewish studies and classics. The class will look at the theological underpinnings of Springsteen’s lyrics and the singer's reinterpretation of stories from the Bible.
- Dogs can serve as blessings, trained to help children with autism
- Daughter of Plaza Theatre's designer visits local historic landmark
- Bo Matthews given Kentucky School Board Association award
- Digging for history
- Keeping it in the family
- Roadway sign honors Purple Heart soldier
- Rules of the Road: bicycle safety on roadways
- Feeding the need, summer program provides meals for children
On the Southern Baptist agenda: Get the evangelizers evangelizing
From Billy Graham's roadside tent revivals to Jerry Falwell's TV ministries to Rick Warren's 20,000-member megachurch, Southern Baptists dominate the evangelical brand in America.
- 21st Century Fire Squad, Students learn from rangers about fire safety
- More Features Headlines