HORSE CAVE —
CAVERNA BOARD OF EDUCATION
February 13, 2014
CAVERNA CENTRAL OFFICE
1. Approve Agenda as prepared and presented.
2. Pledge of Allegiance and Invocation.
3. Friend of Education Award(s)-Stacy Trowbridge (Dental Health Director, Barren River District Health Department)
Community Service Award(s) – (None)
Employee Appreciation Award(s) – (None)
4. Citizen Request, Allison Dennison, for Audience with the Board of
5. Consent Items.
Approval of Regular Minutes conducted on January 09, 2014 and Special Called Meeting Minutes conducted on January 11, 2014.
Monthly Activity Fund Reports, Lunchroom Accounts & Bus Inspections
Field Trip Requests
Class Destination Date
21st Century KY Science Center 2/22/2014
CES Leadership Play/ Glasgow 1/20/2014
CES Reward Trip Ralphie’s/ Glasgow 1/17/2014
4th Grade WBKO/ Bowling Green 2-12-14
G. Fundraiser Requests
Class/Group Description Date
CHS Yearbook sell blow pops school year
SADD Club CSI Dinner/Dance 2-7-14 or 2/21/14 or 2/28/14
CHS Track Jog-a-thon TBD
CES PTO Sell cookie dough 2/12 – 2/26/2014
CES PTO Spring Carnival 5/16/14
6. Orders of the Treasurer.
7. Principals/Councils Report
8. Superintendent Reports:
1. Bond Sale
2. HVAC Update
3. KSBA Conference
4. State Review Update
9. Personnel Report as presented by the Superintendent.
Kelly Walker- Sub Bus Driver
Ashley Pearson- Sub Bus Driver
2013-2014 EXTRA CURRICULAR HIRES
Justin Hatchett - Vol. Asst. Coach Track
10. Approve Season Travel:
11. Approve Family Resource and Youth Services Centers School District Assurance Certification FY ’15-16.
12. Approve Robbie Church for FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act).
13. Approve Government Municipal Public Funds Banking Resolution.
14. Approve Capital Outlay Waiver.
15. Approve Construction Contract for MS/HS HVAC.
16. Approve out of State Travel for Michael Gill and Wanda Rutherford to San Antonio Texas for the National Migrant Conference April 5-9, 2014.
17. Adjournment (Note Time of Adjournment)