- Locals recognized for accomplishments
- Local antique store passes down family traditions
- THE BIZ: The couple that bakes together stays together
- Green Market celebrates store opening
- 2:45 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Knob Lick business man indicted
Why isn't Big Bird on a major network?
Big Bird has emerged as the surprise star of the 2012 campaign. Mitt Romney says he likes Big Bird but wants to cut federal funding to PBS, while the big yellow bird has appeared in an ad made by President Obama's campaign. Why is "Sesame Street" on public television, anyway?
Slate: Hard times in FarmVille
Nobody in Silicon Valley respects Zynga. Sure, the prolific developer of Facebook games has long been considered a "hot" startup, one that hit all the early markers of success.
As sales drop, Hooters tries to catch women's eyes, too
Hooters, the chicken-wing chain known for waitresses in tight orange shorts, wants to make it easier for guys to drop by. That means paying a little more attention to their wives and girlfriends.
- 11:40 MORNING UPDATE: Evanoff sentencing date changed
- THE BIZ: Old Mill keeps history alive
- More Business Headlines