FRANKFORT — State Senator David Williams, R-Burkesville, has been appointed by Gov. Steve Beshear to fill the vacancy in the Circuit Court judgeship in the 40th Judicial Circuit, according to a press release from the governor's office.The 40th Circuit consists of Clinton, Cumberland and Monroe counties. The judicial vacancy was created by the death of Circuit Judge Eddie C. Lovelace on Sept. 17.
- Breaking News
- CANCELLATIONS: Closings and cancellations
- CANCELLATIONS: A list of area closings due to weather
- 3:59 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Glasgow man injured in alleged home invasion
- 11:16 MORNING UPDATE: Robbery investigation under way
UPDATE: Tornado watch issued for area
National Weather Service has said there is a moderate risk for severe weather this afternoon that includes the Barren County area.
12:07 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Barren County man indicted on Medicaid fraud
Former Barren County mental health facility co-owner indicted
- 10:30 EVENING UPDATE: Vehicle thefts suspect arrested
- 8:46 AFTERNOON UPDATE: body has been identified in fatality wreck
- 8:15 EVENING UPDATE: Walmart clear after bomb threat
- 6:30 EVENING UPDATE: Crash closes U.S. 68/ Ky. 80
- More Breaking News Headlines