GLASGOW — Governor Steve Beshear will be in Glasgow today to join with other local officials for an economic development announcement. Beshear will join state Rep. Johnny Bell, state Senator David Givens, Barren County Judge-Executive Davie Greer and Glasgow Mayor Rhonda Trautman in acknowledging an expansion at the Akebono Brake Corporation. The announcement will be at 4 p.m., according to a release from the governor's office.
- Breaking News
- 10:31 MORNING UPDATE: 28 arrested for organized crime
- Malaysia: Missing flight crashed in Indian Ocean
- 3:45 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Jury says Chesher guilty
- Law enforcement raids Tompkinsville doctor's office
- CANCELLATIONS: Closings and cancellations
- CANCELLATIONS: A list of area closings due to weather
- 3:59 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Glasgow man injured in alleged home invasion
- 11:16 MORNING UPDATE: Robbery investigation under way
UPDATE: Tornado watch issued for area
National Weather Service has said there is a moderate risk for severe weather this afternoon that includes the Barren County area.
12:07 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Barren County man indicted on Medicaid fraud
Former Barren County mental health facility co-owner indicted
- More Breaking News Headlines