GLASGOW — Special judge rules in favor of Barren County in property lawsuit. The suit was in regards to property purchased by the county that was initially considered to be a site for the new Barren County Detention Center.
- Breaking News
- 10:31 MORNING UPDATE: 28 arrested for organized crime
- Malaysia: Missing flight crashed in Indian Ocean
- 3:45 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Jury says Chesher guilty
- Law enforcement raids Tompkinsville doctor's office
- CANCELLATIONS: Closings and cancellations
- CANCELLATIONS: A list of area closings due to weather
- 3:59 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Glasgow man injured in alleged home invasion
- 11:16 MORNING UPDATE: Robbery investigation under way
UPDATE: Tornado watch issued for area
National Weather Service has said there is a moderate risk for severe weather this afternoon that includes the Barren County area.
12:07 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Barren County man indicted on Medicaid fraud
Former Barren County mental health facility co-owner indicted
- More Breaking News Headlines