GLASGOW — Special judge rules in favor of Barren County in property lawsuit. The suit was in regards to property purchased by the county that was initially considered to be a site for the new Barren County Detention Center.
- Breaking News
- CANCELLATIONS: Closings and cancellations
- CANCELLATIONS: A list of area closings due to weather
- 3:59 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Glasgow man injured in alleged home invasion
- 11:16 MORNING UPDATE: Robbery investigation under way
UPDATE: Tornado watch issued for area
National Weather Service has said there is a moderate risk for severe weather this afternoon that includes the Barren County area.
12:07 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Barren County man indicted on Medicaid fraud
Former Barren County mental health facility co-owner indicted
- 10:30 EVENING UPDATE: Vehicle thefts suspect arrested
- 8:46 AFTERNOON UPDATE: body has been identified in fatality wreck
- 8:15 EVENING UPDATE: Walmart clear after bomb threat
- 6:30 EVENING UPDATE: Crash closes U.S. 68/ Ky. 80
- More Breaking News Headlines