GLASGOW — Kentucky State Police are investigating a shooting near the Barren-Metcalfe line. U.S. 68/Ky. 80 closed between the 1 and 2 mile posts at the request of the state police. Road will be reopened once the scene has been cleared. Motorists are urged to seek alternative routes, stated a press release from the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet in Bowling Green. No further details available at present time. More information to be posted later.
- Breaking News
- 10:31 MORNING UPDATE: 28 arrested for organized crime
- Malaysia: Missing flight crashed in Indian Ocean
- 3:45 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Jury says Chesher guilty
- Law enforcement raids Tompkinsville doctor's office
- CANCELLATIONS: Closings and cancellations
- CANCELLATIONS: A list of area closings due to weather
- 3:59 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Glasgow man injured in alleged home invasion
- 11:16 MORNING UPDATE: Robbery investigation under way
UPDATE: Tornado watch issued for area
National Weather Service has said there is a moderate risk for severe weather this afternoon that includes the Barren County area.
12:07 AFTERNOON UPDATE: Barren County man indicted on Medicaid fraud
Former Barren County mental health facility co-owner indicted
- More Breaking News Headlines