- Barren County Schools
AGENDA: Barren County Board of Education, Feb. 13, 2014, meeting
Barren County Board of Education agenda for Feb. 13, 2014, meeting.
February 13, 2014
BCHS continues Capstone initiative
BCHS will be hosting a Capstone signing ceremony to celebrate the collaboration and to showcase the artistic abilities of students, both past and present. The program will be 5:30 p.m. Feb. 18 at BCHS’s auditorium. Individuals who plan to attend need to RSVP by emailing stephanie.spence@barren. kyschools.us or calling 270-651-3787.
February 12, 2014
- AGENDA: Barren County Board of Education, Feb. 13, 2014, meeting
- Local News
- Glasgow Police Department receives $18,100 1 day
- Event reaches out for help, charity takes care of children’s medical expenses 1 day
- Woman killed in Interstate 65 crash 1 day
- Horse Cave Police Department finds $40,000 of meth 1 day
- Barren County Jailer Matt Mutter names new deputy jailer 1 day
- AP Video
- Netanyahu Vows to Destroy Hamas Tunnels Obama Slams Republicans Over Lawsuit House Leaders Trade Blame for Inaction Malaysian PM: Stop Fighting in Ukraine Cantor Warns of Instability, Terror in Farewell Ravens' Ray Rice: 'I Made a Huge Mistake' Florida Panther Rebound Upsets Ranchers Small Plane Crash in San Diego Parking Lot Busy Franco's Not Afraid of Overexposure Fighting Blocks Access to Ukraine Crash Site Dangerous Bacteria Kills One in Florida Workers Dig for Survivors After India Landslide Texas Scientists Study Ebola Virus Smartphone Powered Paper Plane Debuts at Airshow Southern Accent Reduction Class Cancelled in TN
- Must Read
Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists
A group of Caltech researchers announced in Cell Thursday their success in making an entire organism transparent. Unfortunately, this isn't any kind of "Invisible Man" scenario: The organism in question is a mouse, and the mouse in question is quite dead.
July 31, 2014
- VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
- Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
- Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists
- Hyperlocal Search
- Seasonal Content