Barren County Sheriff Kent Keen completes his paperwork with Amanda Sturgeon, elections coordinator in the Barren County clerk's office, to officially become a candidate for the office to which he was appointed in August. Keen is a Democrat. Later in the day, Charles Massey Jr. filed to run as a Republican candidate for the sheriff's position. Melinda J. Overstreet / Glasgow Daily Times
- Local News
- Right-to-work law fails in committee 1 hour
- 10:20 MORNING UPDATE: Boy on bike injured in collision 5 hours
- House leaders delay budget vote 5 hours
- Senate passes Thayer bill to ‘clarify’ election laws 5 hours
- Metcalfe County students learn what future holds 16 hours 3 Photos
- AP Video
- Pope Francis Reaches One Year As Pontiff SC Deputy Cried After Shooting 70-year-old Man Gay Marriage Lawsuit in Florida Forensic Analysis Challenged in Pistorius Trial Ukraine Creates a New National Guard Force NYC Mayor Visits Harlem Blast Site Raw: Rare Baby 'Roo Makes Its Debut in Sydney Transgender Troop Ban Faces Scrutiny Two Dead at SXSW After Car Hits Crowd ShowBiz Minute: Bieber, Judge Judy, 'Big Bang' Malaysia: No Debris at Spot From China Images Raw: Clashes in Turkey After Teen's Funeral 3 Dead, 50 Vehicles Wrecked on Ohio Turnpike Calif. Brewery Taps New Technology, Saves Water Baby-Cuddling Grandma Holds Unexpected Patient Satellite Firm Enlists Public Help to Find Jet Robot Takes on Top Ping Pong Player Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer Won't Seek Third Term NJ Teen Who Sued Parents Returns Home Carjacking Suspect Arrested After Chase
- Must Read
Who belongs in the delivery room?
Should a father be allowed in the delivery room for the birth of his child, over the mother's objections? A New Jersey judge said no last November, in a ruling that was released in writing earlier this week.
March 13, 2014
- Americans in poll don't believe Christie or Clinton
- VIDEO: Two dead at SXSW after car hits crowd
- Who belongs in the delivery room?
- Hyperlocal Search
- Seasonal Content