Dr. Bharat Mody, seated center, talks with Norma and Lyon Hutcherson on the left and Elaine and Bobby Richardson on the right during a dinner at his home Wednesday evening. Mody hosted the event attended by more than 50 people to show appreciation to donors of the “To the Brim” food drive project. More than $4,000 was raised during the evening. The food drive will be conducted during the week of Aug. 23 through Aug. 29 in Glasgow and Cave City. Donations may be given in the form of canned and non-perishable food items and/or monetary funds to Community Relief, Dr. Mody’s office, Commununity Medical Care, Cave City Chamber of Commerce and all Houchens locations, along with many other businesses and government offices around town.
- Local News
- Bud Wethington announced CEO of T.J. Samson Community Hospital 13 hours
- A DAY TO GIVE BACK: Day of Caring brings volunteerism to the forefront 13 hours 6 Photos
- Mounted posse program planned 13 hours
- 1855 home could be torn down for condo development 13 hours 1 Photo
- Liberty District Ralph Bunche Community Center Board is in no hurry to fill vacancy 13 hours
- AP Video
- Raw: Gunmen Attack Iraqi Prison Convoy Plane Leaves Ukraine With More Crash Victims The Rock Brings Star Power to Premiere Raw: Families Travel to Taiwan Plane Crash Site Arizona Execution Takes Almost Two Hours Gen. Odierno Discusses Ukraine, NATO at Forum Gaza Fighting Rages Amid Cease-Fire Efforts Mint Gives JFK Coin a Face-lift Creative Makeovers for Ugly Cellphone Towers Ariz. Inmate Dies 2 Hours After Execution Began Crash Kills Teen Pilot Seeking World Record LeBron James Sends Apology Treat to Neighbors Raw: Funeral for Man Who Died in NYPD Custody Migrants Back in Honduras After US Deports Israeli American Reservist Torn Over Return
- Must Read
Facebook continues moneymaking trend
Facebook seems to have figured out - for now at least - the holy grail for all media right now: how to make money selling mobile ads.
July 24, 2014
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Hyperlocal Search
- Seasonal Content