Highland Elementary first graders Logan Starr, left, and Alex Turner, participate in a giant cup stacking relay in the school gym Thursday. Highland's students spent part of Thursday doing various forms of cup stacking, as part of the worldwide Stack Up event that tries each year to break the world record for most people sport stacking at multiple locations in one day.
- Local News
- Springing to life 21 minutes 1 Photo
- WKU-Glasgow, SiTEL partnership could help students, employees 24 minutes
- Belles make sure prom is a ball 25 minutes 1 Photo
- Garden gala will showcase area artisans 27 minutes 2 Photos
- Happy Valley Road wreck results in injuries 29 minutes 2 Photos
- AP Video
- Captain of Sunken SKorean Ferry Arrested Raw: Fire Destroys 3 N.J. Beachfront Homes Raw: Pope Presides Over Good Friday Mass Raw: Space X Launches to Space Station Superheroes Descend on Capitol Mall Man Charged in Kansas City Highway Shootings Obama Awards Navy Football Trophy Anti-semitic Leaflets Posted in Eastern Ukraine Raw: Magnitude-7.2 Earthquake Shakes Mexico City Ceremony at MIT Remembers One of Boston's Finest Raw: Students Hurt in Colo. School Bus Crash Raw: Church Tries for Record With Chalk Jesus Raw: Faithful Celebrate Good Friday Worldwide Deadly Avalanche Sweeps Slopes of Mount Everest Police Arrest Suspect in Highway Shootings Drought Concerns May Hurt Lake Tourism Vermont Goat Meat Gives Refugees Taste of Home Calif. Investigators Re-construct Fatal Bus Cras Mayor Rob Ford Launches Re-election Campaign Appellate Court Hears Okla. Gay Marriage Case
- Must Read
Smartphone kill switches are coming
Smartphones need kill switches. It's a relatively easy solution to the pricey (and irritating) problem of smartphone theft. But who would have thought that the big carriers would team up with Apple, Google, Microsoft, Nokia, Samsung and lots of other manufacturers to voluntarily begin adding the technology by July 2015? The cooperative spirit! It makes so much sense!
April 18, 2014
- Why do wolves howl?
- Biggest student loan profits come from grad students
- Smartphone kill switches are coming
- Hyperlocal Search
- Seasonal Content