Senator David Givens, R-Greensburg, serves steaks cooked by the Barren County Cattlemen’s Association at the annual meeting of the Barren County Farm Bureau Federation on Saturday night. Givens was not able to stay the whole length of the meeting, so he offered to help serve dinner at the meeting so he would have an opportunity to talk to those in attendance.
- Local News
- Bud Wethington announced CEO of T.J. Samson Community Hospital 15 hours
- A DAY TO GIVE BACK: Day of Caring brings volunteerism to the forefront 15 hours 6 Photos
- Mounted posse program planned 15 hours
- 1855 home could be torn down for condo development 16 hours 1 Photo
- Liberty District Ralph Bunche Community Center Board is in no hurry to fill vacancy 16 hours
- AP Video
- Death Penalty Expert: 'This is a Turning Point' House Committee at Odds Over Obama Lawsuit Raw: MH17 Victim's Bodies Arrive in Netherlands Raw: UN School Used As Shelter Hit by Tank Shell Raw: Gunmen Attack Iraqi Prison Convoy Plane Leaves Ukraine With More Crash Victims The Rock Brings Star Power to Premiere Raw: Families Travel to Taiwan Plane Crash Site Arizona Execution Takes Almost Two Hours Gen. Odierno Discusses Ukraine, NATO at Forum Gaza Fighting Rages Amid Cease-Fire Efforts Mint Gives JFK Coin a Face-lift Creative Makeovers for Ugly Cellphone Towers Ariz. Inmate Dies 2 Hours After Execution Began Crash Kills Teen Pilot Seeking World Record LeBron James Sends Apology Treat to Neighbors Raw: Funeral for Man Who Died in NYPD Custody Migrants Back in Honduras After US Deports Israeli American Reservist Torn Over Return
- Must Read
Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
Allegations of police brutality are nothing new -- as long as there has been law enforcement, citizens have registered claims that some officers cross the line. But in the last few years, the claims of excessive force are being corroborated with new technology from cell phone cameras, police dash-cams and surveillance videos.
July 24, 2014 1 Photo
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Hyperlocal Search
- Seasonal Content